The Broken Crayons Animal Sanctuary could really use your help. It’s been a rough few months, but we are working hard to locate grants to help with the expense of keeping all the equine that have found their forever home despite their various issues, healthy and happy. One hundred percent of the money collected goes to the care of the animals. No one here draws a salary and literally every penny goes to the animals. We could use some help with hay, grain and farrier costs with a bit left over in case we have to work with our vet. Every little bit helps. Please look into your hearts (and wallets) and give us a hand.
- Sponsor a horse or stall
- Sponsor a child in the bullying program
- Money is always welcomed to cover vet bills, repair costs, grooming costs and feed bills.
- Shop the Stuff Too Tuff To Die site (coming soon) as 25% of sales directly benefit the sanctuary.
You can donate through GoFundMe, PayPal, Facebook Fundraisers, or by calling us at 520-457-8043. You may also mail donations to:
Broken Crayons Animal Sanctuary
PO Box 274
Tombstone, AZ 85638
- Bags of grain (Renew Gold, Safe Choice Senior Wet, Purina Enrich)
- Bermuda or alfalfa hay
- Timothy pellets
- Apple sauce
- Horsey treats
- Fly spray
- Fly masks
- PDZ Stall freshener granules
- Mane and Tail grooming supplies
- Help create the rock walking mediation labyrinth
- Light grounds keeping
- Brushing, grooming and loving the animals
- Mucking stalls
- General, assorted ranch work
- Participate in fund raising
Call us at 520-457-8043 for more information, or to set up a volunteer opportunity.